Sunday 11 September 2011

Books for Reading in the Reading Companion Program

Reading Companion is designed to give you the opportunity to practice spoken English, improve your pronunciation and receive a feedback. You'll have all the time to get the sounds required. You can repeat them all and over again.

7th
1) Reading is very important.
2) Tyler's Grandma

3rd
3A-3B English & Humanistics
1) I'm Sorry
2) American Independence
3C English
1) I'm Sorry
2) The leaves are falling
3D-3E English & Math
1) I'm Sorry
2) Savings Accounts
3F-3G-3H English & Biology
1) I'm Sorry
2) Medical 1: Call the Doctor

4th
1) What is a resume?
2) Write a resume book1
3) Write a resume book2

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss!!, Im Maria Ignacia Bravo (4°H), miss i dont understand where i can found those books in the Reading Companion´s page :/, miss if you can send me the link would be cool, thanks miss!!! take care! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Ignacia and for all students
    1) Enter www.readingcompanion.org
    2) Sign in
    3) Instal the program
    4) You'll se a Panda. Click on "next"
    5) The books should appear.

    What's your sign name and password. How to download the program. what are the books you should read ARE PUBLISH IN THIS BLOG. Read again

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss:
    I have a problem, the page www.readingcompanion.org not let me in. I follow the instructions ...
    My name is Margarita Vera 7°D
    Please could help me ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margarita I've already refreshed your account
    mveragonzalez
    providenci
    Try it again.

    ReplyDelete